We are reader-supported & may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, when you buy through links on this site. This helps us to provide you with free and helpful content. The content of this site is informational only & is no substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a doctor before using any of the information/products mentioned on this site.
Tammy Slaton weight loss journey is a fascinating one! The Girl who once weighed over 700 pounds, has become an internet sensation for her 115-pound weight loss. The Kentucky native has been sharing her progress on YouTube, where she has amassed over 300,000 subscribers.
Tammy’s motivation for losing weight is to be able to live a long and healthy life with her son, who has been her biggest supporter throughout her journey.
Table of Contents
Tammy Slaton was always a bit overweight, but it wasn’t until she hit her mid-forties that she started to really struggle with her weight. She tried every fad diet out there, but nothing seemed to work for more than a few weeks.
She was constantly yo-yo dieting and her weight was starting to take a toll on her health. Tammy knew she needed to make a change, but she didn’t know where to start.
That’s when she came across an article about intermittent fasting. She did some research and decided to give it a try. Tammy was amazed at how well it worked for her. Within a few weeks, she had lost 10 pounds and she continued to lose weight until she lost a total of 115 pounds!
>> UGLY Plant [Featured On Dr. Oz] Made This Mother Lose A Jaw-Dropping 59 Pounds. Click HERE To See Her Testimony <<
How Tammy Slaton Lost 115 Pounds In A Year
Tammy Slaton is an American YouTube personality who rose to fame after appearing on the TLC reality series My 600-lb Life. In 2017, Tammy debuted on My 600-lb Life weighing in at 605 pounds. In just one year, Tammy managed to lose over 100 pounds and now weighs in at a healthy 205 pounds.
So, how did Tammy do it? For starters, she changed her lifestyle and started eating healthy. She also started working out and made it a point to move her body every day. Lastly, she sought out the help of a professional weight loss coach who helped her stay on track and motivated.
If you’re looking to lose weight, Tammy’s story is proof that it can be done! Here she shares her best tips for how to lose weight quickly and keep it off.
Fans of 1000-Lb Sisters have seen Tammy Slaton weight loss struggle was public for all to see over the span of 3 seasons, but the TLC star recently lost 115 pounds following a scary medical incident.
Tammy Slaton Weight Loss Journey
Tammy Slaton had always been overweight, but it wasn’t until she hit 400 pounds that she realized she needed to make a change. Tammy knew that she didn’t want to be overweight for the rest of her life and decided to finally do something about it.
Tammy Slaton weight loss diet consisted by cutting out all processed foods and eating only whole foods like proposed in ketogenic diets like “The Custom Keto Diet“.
Tammy Slaton Weight Loss journey started walking every day, even if it was just around her neighborhood. Tammy’s hard work paid off and within one year she had lost 100 pounds. Tammy is proof that with dedication and hard work, anyone can lose weight and improve their health.
Do you struggle with losing weight? Ketogenic diet plans such as “The Custom Keto Diet” are the go-to diet plan not only for celebrities for reliable and sustainable weight loss. If you have tried keto before without satisfying results, try out this diet plan, put together by professional nutritionists which was made to be affordable for everyone.
Tammy Slaton Weight Loss Tips
Tammy Slaton from My 600 Pound Life has become an internet sensation for her tips on how to lose weight. After years of struggling with her weight, she decided to make a change and lost 100 pounds in a year.
Here are Tammy’s top tips for success:
1. Set realistic goals. Tammy didn’t try to lose 100 pounds overnight. She set small, achievable goals that she could work towards each day.
2. Find a support system. Tammy had the support of her family and friends throughout her weight loss journey. This was vital to her success.
3. Be patient. Tammy didn’t give up when she had setbacks. She was patient and kept working towards her goals.
4. Stay motivated. Watching your favorite movie or TV show isn’t enough. If you want to be successful, you need your own motivation.
5. Plan your meals. Tammy planning her meals ahead of time helped her stay on track with her calorie needs.
6. Prepare yourself mentally. Before you start eating, think about why you are eating and whether it’s a good choice.
7. Eat with others whenever possible. Eating alone, especially in front of the TV or computer, often leads to mindless overeating.
8. Cool yourself down. Eat slowly and cool off by taking a walk or doing some yoga before sitting down to eat.
9. Require chewing gum. For many people, chewing gum helps them relax and de-stress out loud.
10. Eat whenever you’re hungry. You’ll feel less motivated to eat if you know that food is waiting at the end of a meal line.
11. Snack on protein.
12. Balance your meals.
13. Don’t eat when you’re tired.
14. Plan your grocery shopping.
15. Buy healthy foods.
16. Prepare to cook more of your own meals.
17. Start using healthy ingredients.
18. Banish processed food.
19. Eliminate white bread, pastries, starches, and sugar from your diet.
20. Improve your diet and start cooking more meals at home.
21. Focus on how you feel after eating. This will help you stop eating before
22. Three meals per day
23. Smaller portions per meal
24. Eating only until satisfied
25. Taking time to breathe between meals
26. Eating with others helps you avoid home alone instances where you might overeat
27. People who eat together often feel satisfied quickly and then lie down together afterwards;
Tammy Slaton Exercise Tips
Tammy Slaton weight loss journey is one that has inspired many. She began her journey weighing in at over 600 pounds and within one year she had managed to lose over 100 pounds. Her tips for success are both simple and achievable.
One tip that Tammy recommends is to make sure that you set realistic goals for yourself. It can be easy to get discouraged if you’re not seeing results as quickly as you’d like, but by setting smaller goals you give yourself a better chance of success.
Another one of Tammy’s tips is to focus on healthy eating habits, rather than simply cutting out all the “bad” foods from your diet.
Tammy emphasizes the importance of making healthy choices when it comes to what you eat, rather than just trying to lose weight.
Tammy Slaton Diet
Like many people across the world, Tammy Slaton eats two meals per day. breakfast and dinner. For breakfast, she eats fruit (usually a mix of fruit and juice) and allows herself to eat anything she wants. Dinner, on the other hand, is a much more strict meal plan. Only healthy foods are allowed on her diet, and if she wants to lose or maintain weight, she must eat only between the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
Some of the things that she eats on her diet include ketogenic food choices like:
- Fish like cod liver oil, salmon, mackerel, and wild caught farmed salmon
- Vegetables such as Cauliflower
- Lean White Meat
Is Tammy Slaton Still In The Hospital?
After two years of being in the hospital, Tammy Slaton is was sent home, to continue to recover from her injuries. According to her Facebook page, she is still in the process of learning how to walk again. She posts regular photos of her progress, and her fans are keen to see how she is doing.
One question still remains: Is Tammy Slaton still in the hospital? The answer is yes. During her two-year stay, she relied on compassion and visitors to help her survive. Now that she’s home, she says that she’s trying to be a good example for others by sharing her story and encouraging others to join in One Great Disorder (PGD) activities.
As much as we would like to think that losing weight is a simple process, it isn’t. There is no quick cure for cancer, and the one-size-fits-all diet advice doesn’t work for everyone. But with the right information, patience and consistency you will see progress sooner or later.
It seems that Tammy Slaton finally gained momentum to kick start her long-awaited and needed weight loss. After getting told countless times that she will die prematurely if she doesn´t change her eating habits and after putting on more weight instead of losing it, her 115 pound weight loss is a step into the right direction which all makes us very happy for her.
Will Tammy be able to turn her life around this time? Let us know in the comments.
Continue to read: Adeles Weight Loss – How The Singer Lost Her Weight!
Dear Visitor, have you enjoyed reading this article? Since 2020, we dedicate ourselves to help people all over the world to achieve their weight loss goals. Over the course of these years many of our readers have contacted us to tells us about their weight loss progress. This is what keeps us going. If you found the information useful please share it, to help us grow.